The scheduled works are part of our ongoing maintenance program for the South West District.
Various sections of roads are scheduled for reseal within South West Queensland, including;
• Landsborough Highway (Morven – Augathella)
• Landsborough Highway (Augathella – Tambo)
• Warrego Highway (Miles – Roma)
• Warrego Highway (Mitchell – Morven)
• Carnarvon Highway (Mungindi – St George)
• Carnarvon Highway (St George – Surat)
• Carnarvon Highway (Surat – Roma)
• Carnarvon Highway (Roma – Injune)
• Moonie Highway (Dalby – St George)
• Balonne Highway (St George – Bollon)
• Castlereagh Highway (Noondoo – Hebel)
• Mitchell – St George Road
• Wallumbilla South Road
The Department says it’ll try to minimize traffic delays as much as possible by using traffic control and speed restrictions.
They’re asking motorists should slow down, drive carefully and follow the instructions of traffic controllers and construction signage.
The best tip-Allow up to an additional 15 minutes for your journey.
SRS Roads Pty Ltd has been contracted to deliver the works.