I would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and health, happiness and prosperity for 2017.
This year I was truly humbled to be elected your Federal Member for Maranoa. This vast and wonderful electorate covers more than 730,000 square kilometres. That’s why I’m doing my best to visit your community so I know what matters to you, your family and business, enabling me to be your representative in Federal Parliament.
My biggest wins for you in Maranoa during my first few months include:
– Secured a review into the Inland Rail to explore alternatives that could benefit Maranoa.
– Having Blackall/Tambo added to the Northern Australia Infrastructure Fund.
– Secured 19 new mobile phone towers approved under the Mobile Phone Blackspot Program.
– Fibre to the node NBN switched on in Dalby with the rollout continuing throughout Maranoa.
– Secured $8 million to help rebuild the Waltzing Matilda Centre in Winton.
– Secured new overtaking lanes on the Warrego Highway between Oakey and Dalby.
– Secured $21 million for road upgrades between Longreach and Winton.
There’s still much to be done and I’ll continue to fight and work hard for you and our community. So, if I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me on:
By phone: 07 4662 2715 or email email@example.com
This year, I held the Merry Christmas in Maranoa photo competition to celebrate our beautiful landscapes – please enjoy some of the wonderful contributions submitted from all over the electorate.