Have you cottoned on to someone worthy of a pat on the back? Nominations have now opened for the 2016 Cotton Industry Awards.
From growers to ginners, the awards celebrate the achievements of teams and individuals within the industry.
Cotton Australia CEO, Adam Kay, says the Awards are the perfect opportunity for people to nominate people that they think are worthy of recognition.
“I encourage everyone in our industry to nominate those around them who deserve recognition,” he says.
This year the awards will have five categories:
- Monsanto Grower of the Year
- AgriRisk High Achiever of the Year
- Chris Lehmann Trust Young Achiever of the Year, sponsored by Bayer CropScience
- Cotton Seed Distributors Researcher of the Year
- Incitec Pivot Fertilisers Service to Industry Award
“Cotton is one of the most innovative and productive agricultural industries in Australia, and it is important that we shine a light on those within the industry who are leading the way.
“Importantly, we stress that the Awards program does not indicate who is ‘best’, it is simply a way to recognise those who have made enormous contributions to our industry.”
To nominate, visit the Cotton Industry Awards website.